A three-way bass reflex design, Model 203/2 shares the technology that makes the floorstanders great, but in a more compact package: the same new generation KEF engineering, the same high quality components and the same bulletproof build quality.
Stereo imaging is immaculate, wherever you sit. Whether for music or home theatre, it strikes the perfect balance between size and performance.
* Design 3 way bass reflex
* Drive Units LF: 2 x 165 mm (6.5in.)
- MF: 1 x 165 mm (6.5in.)
- HF: 1 x 25 mm (1in.)
* Frequency response at 15° horizontally off axis ±3 dB 55 Hz - 60 kHz
* Bass Extension -6 dB 40 Hz
* Crossover frequencies 300 Hz, 2.3 kHz
* Amplifier requirements 50 - 200 W
* Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 89 dB
* Maximum output 113 dB
* Impedance 8 ? (3.2 ? min)
* Magnetic shielding Yes
* Weight 26.5 Kg (58.3 lbs)
- (H x W x D) 1020 x 248 x 405 mm
- 40.2 x 9.8 x 15.9 in.
* Custom Colours:
Graphite, Grigio, Stardust, Pale Gold, Garnet, Sappire, Orange Sorbet, Lime Sorbet, Lemon Sorbet, Snow White, Racing Red, Racing Blue.