Majik 140 is a 4-way floorstanding loudspeaker which delivers exceptional musical performance.
Majik 140 features Linn’s 2K driver array - an evolution of the array technology found in Linn’s highest performing loudspeakers - to create a wonderfully clean and pure high frequency reproduction.
Even higher levels of performance can be easily achieved with a range of upgrade options, from simple bi-wiring through to a fully Aktiv configuration using eight channels of amplification.
Accessories for Majik 140 include solid steel upgrade stands, available to purchase separately, and an optional 3/4 length grille is also available. The stands provide improved stability for even higher audio performance.
Available in a choice of high-grade, real-wood veneer finishes, the timeless design of Majik 140 will enhance your living space.
Majik 140 perfectly complements other components in the Linn Majik range, combining premium audio performance with unbeatable value.
Majik is a fabulous introduction to Linn. It makes your CD collection sound better than ever, helping you to rediscover your music.
* Date of Introduction October 2007
* Type 4-way floorstanding loudspeaker
* Overall sizes incl. supplied stand (H) 975 mm x (W) 250 mm x (D) 335 mm
(H) 383/8 inches x (W) 93/4 inches x (D) 131/8 inches
* Weight (with supplied stand) 21.3 kg 47 lbs
* Cabinet volume 40 litres
* Impedance (passive) 4 O
* Impedance (Aktiv bass) 8 O
* Impedance (Aktiv midrange) 8 O
* Impedance (Aktiv tweeter) 7 O
* Impedance (Aktiv super-tweeter) 7 O
* Efficiency 88 dB for 1 watt at 1 metre (1 kHz)
* Frequency response (Passive) 55 Hz - 20 kHz
* Frequency response (Aktiv) 55 Hz - 20 kHz
* Crossover options Passive or fully Aktiv
* Connection options Single, bi-, tri- or quad- wire / amp; four-way Aktiv
* Binding posts can accept 4mm banana plugs, bare wire and spades
* Optional bass reduction 2 dB
* Finishes Cherry, Maple, Black Ash, White