Enjoy your entire music collection? wherever it is stored? through a player which offers all the advantages of Linn DS in one compact unit. Listen to your music downloads, ripped CDs and internet radio streams to experience the difference an extraordinary music system can make to your life.
Browse your music library, create playlists and adjust volume using your preferred desktop or mobile device, with control apps available for Windows, Mac, iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android. Connect your Blu-ray / DVD player or games console and get better soundtracks and special effects. Stream any audio from your computer and your favourite online music services will come to life.
Whatever you connect or play, Majik DSM will make it sound better.
* Plays digital music over a standard Ethernet network
* Fully integrated pre-amplifier and power amplifier
* Streams internet radio, podcasts and 'listen again' broadcasts
* Decodes FLAC, WAV, Apple Lossless (ALAC), MP3, WMA (except lossless), AIFF, AAC and OGG audio formats with up to 24-bit 192 kHz native sample rate
* Songcast support allows synchronised playback of audio around the home
* 15 inputs (RCA Phono, HDMI, S/PDIF, Toslink) for connection and up-sampling of additional sources
* HDMI, S/PDIF and TOSLINK inputs, plus HDMI pass-thru
* Phono input configurable to moving magnet or line level (moving coil upgrade also available)
* AUX input on front for easy connection of portable devices such as MP3 players
* Linn Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
* 2 channels of 90 W Chakra amplification
* High quality binding posts for flexible loudspeaker connection options, plus headphone socket on front
* Compatible with UPnP™ media servers and UPnP™ AV 1.0 control points
Any sources you connect to your DSM System via HDMI will sound better as they will benefit from the superior DAC and custom Linn up-sampling of the audio. Any video content on the HDMI signal will be passed through to the TV or output device connected via the HDMI out. Audio content will also be automatically passed through if the DSM is in Sleep mode.
With HDMI inputs, you can now play back SACD (Super Audio CD) and DVD-A (DVD Audio) discs by connecting the disc player to your DSM System. SACD content will be down-sampled to 176.4 K or 88.2 k and multi-channel audio down-mixed to stereo but this does allow high-quality playback of discs which cannot currently be ripped for streaming.
Search for products that may contain the words: